Don't leave me hanging on the telephone

PDT (Please Don't Tell) is pretty high up on the list of secretive places in the EV. I mean the place is hidden through an entrance in a telephone booth for pete's sake. It's like you're in the freaking Chronicles of Narnia!


To get to PDT, go inside Crif Dogs (an awesome hot dog joint) at 113 St. Marks Pl. Then look for the entrance to the telephone booth. Go in. Pick up the phone. Ok, now this is starting to sound like The Matrix.


PDT is supposedly a really amazing speakeasy with delicious cocktails. But unfortunately, this is sort of where the story ends for me. Because we tried getting in there on Saturday night around midnight but didn't get a call back until 1:30 am. We were pretty far away at that point, so we didn't go back. But I am really dying to check this place out. I've read on yelp that you can make reservations between 3-3:30 pm daily. So maybe I'll try my luck at that, or try going during less peak hours.


I will make it to the other side. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment